Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

Like everyone else in the beauty world. I too have a love for the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I have five in my collection and use them very routinely.




Now when I picked up my first one it was when they were first launched and I didn't have swatches available. So I just went with my gut and went with a shade that was safe for day to day wear. The first shade I picked up was Honey and I do not regret it one bit. It has become my go to Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.



Along with Honey I also picked up Precious. This is such a gorgeous nude shade. It is buildable on my lips. I love the sheen it also has to it. Very pretty and different compared to any nude lip stick or gloss that I currently own. 


After trying out more subtle shades I decided to pick up a few bold shades. I first picked up Smitten which is more of a bright berry shade. I was honestly surprised at how bright it actually ended up being.


Next, I decided to try Crush. I had seen numerous swatches and was surprised that to me it looked a heck of a lot like MAC REBEL in stain form. So I instantly went out and got it. 




Last but not least I picked up Rendezvous I love that it is a Peach/Bright Orange shade. I even love using this under my more peach toned lipsticks. Such as, Coral Bliss from MAC or topping it off with Coral Reef Lip gloss from Revlon's Super Lustrous line. 


Swatches:
(L-R) Precious, Honey, Crush, Smitten, Rendezvous


I love that these stains are not drying on my lips, easily buidable, nicely priced, & long lasting.  I highly recommend these shades.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts