Spotted: Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection!

Today while out running errands I spotted the new Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection. This collection just screams Spring! Which if you have been watching my YouTube channel....you know I miss my tan lol!



This collection is full of Spring shades. I did pick up two from the collection.


  • Candy Coated- Which a gorgeous Lavender Shade. The finish is cream with a tiny iridescent shimmers.
  • Orange Cream- Which is a Pastel Orange. Very wearable and gorgeous. This finish is a cream finish with tiny shimmers.

Sinful Colors is one of my favorite drug store nail polish lines. Wear time is nice & the color selections are always vast. I will tell you I wanted to buy the entire collection just because the shades are so lovely and warm. But alas I had to stop myself!=D 

Let me know if you guys pick up any of the shades from this collection.


Pictures & Content are mine. Do not take=)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts