Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick Collection

So today I noticed what a vast amount of Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks I have acquired in the last few months. So I wanted to give you guys my thoughts on them. As well as share swatches for anyone who is looking for a specific color swatched=D



Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks:


In all I have 9 that I have kept out of the ones I have tried. I have tried a few others but gave them away if the shade did not suit my skin tone. 

Shades: 

  • Cherry Picking 965 (My favorite)
  • Wine Room 906D (Second favorite)
  • Mauve Outta of Here 907C
  • Don't Blink Pink 966 (Fourth Favorite)
  • Sugar Plum Fairy 908C (Fifth Favorite)
  • Just Peachy 903C
  • Cherry Bomb 918D
  • Smokin' Hot Pink 905D (Third favorite)
  • Stoplight Red 911D


Packaging: I am not a fan of the packaging. What I think can be improved is #1 the lipstick should be able to roll all the way down the tube to protect the product from damage when reapplying the lid. #2 I have heard quite frequently to shake the product before you purchase because these are known for coming broken. So it would be nice to not have to do that. 

Product: I really love the pigmentation of these. I have NEVER been disappointed by the quality of these ever!

Price: I think these are very fairly priced for the quality and packaging! These retail for $1.99.

Swatches:
(Left - Right) Cherry Picking Wine Room, Mauve Otta Here, Don't Blink Pink, Just Peachy, Sugar Plum Fairy, Cherry Bomb, Stoplight Red

Smokin' Hot Pink (accidently left out of main picture)



So there you have my Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick Collection. I really love these and highly recommend them! Especially my personal favorites!=D Let me know your personal favorites in the comment section below. You may give me a few more to add to my collection!

Pictures & Content are mine. Do not take=D

Comments

Popular Posts