My Top Drug Store Lip Products of 2012!

Over the last few days I have been preparing my Best Of Beauty 2012 product list. I already knew my list would be huge because I shop all year long essentially and try so many products that I will of course have a huge "love" list. In my Best Of Beauty 2012 video on YouTube (upcoming) I will just be naming my top favorites. So I figured I would share my complete list here on my blog. To start off I will share with you all my Top Drug Store Lip Products of 2012.




LipSticks:

  • Sleek True Colour Lipstick (sheen) in Barely There
  • Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Wine Room #906D
  • Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cherry Picking #965
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Afternoon Tea
  • NYC Ultra Last Lip Wear in Mousse
  • L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Unending Kiss
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mauvy Night
  • Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Mocha Muse
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Saucy Mauve
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
  • Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color in Nude Pink
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Rose Taffeta
  • Essence Lipstick in Creamy Nude
  • Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

Swatches:

(L-R) Sleek Barely There, WnW Wine Room, WnW Cherry Picking, NYC Mousse, Revlon Mauvy Night, Maybelline Afternoon Tea, L'Oreal Unending Kiss,Maybelline Mocha Muse, L'Oreal Saucy Mauve, L'Oreal Fairest Nude, Sonia Kashuk Nude Pink, L'Oreal Rose Taffeta, Revlon Sugar Plum, Essence Creamy Nude




LipGlosses/Stain:


  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pursuit
  • Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Non-Stop Glamour
  • L'Oreal Infallible Le Gloss in Undeniable Mauve

Swatches:


(L-R) Revlon Honey, Revlon Pink Pursuit, Rimmel Non-Stop Glamour, L'Oreal Undeniable Mauve

These are all my drug store favorites for the year only a few will be mentioned in my Best Of Beauty Tag video via YouTube. I hope you guys find the swatches helpful. I really suggest you guys check these out. I love all of these. 


Pictures & Content are mine. Please Do Not Take!=)

Comments

Popular Posts