Influenster Holiday Vox Box 2012

A few weeks ago I recieved the Influenster Holiday Vox Box. I have tried out a few of the items. So I thought I would share my thoughts on them and this years box.



Holiday Vox Box Contents:



  • Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal (Peach Almond)- This was amazing! It had the taste and texture of home cooked oatmeal.
Retail Price: $1.79 per cup
  • NYC Liquid LipShine in Nude York City- I have recieved this in another Vox box and love it. It is not sticky at all. Which is my favorite part. The color is very pretty and can be worn alone or to top off your favorite nude lipstick.
Retail Price: $2.49
  • Kiss Nail Dress- I have tried the Kiss Nail Dress system in the past as well as others. I do love these. Especially for those hectic moments in life when you are just to busy to devote time to your manicure. But do not want to look a mess in public!
Retail Price: $6.99


  • EBoost (Pink Lemonade Flavor) I received the Natural Energy in Pink Lemonade flavor. This is a powder packet you simply mix with water. Now I have never been into the energy shots or stuff like that in general. But I will say I like that this is from Green tea extract, isn't to fake sugar tasting (something I hate), & the taste is good. 
Retail Price: $28 for a box of 20, $39 for a box of 30, $39 for a box of 12 shots


  • Goody QuikStyle Brush paddle of half round styler (Half Round)- Now when I first saw this brush I thought oh man another gimmicky brush that won't work. Even my husband was intrigued for me to try it out. But, it is safe to say I am a fan. It did significantly cut down my blow drying time. Usually I thin out my hair with a razor. But in the last year I have only done it once. So this brush with my hair was put to the test. It worked wonderfully and I now use it daily!
Retail Price: $11.99


  • Sole Society $25 off your first pair of shoes voucher- I have yet to use this but have heard great things about Sole Society. 

  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask (Crushed Raspberry) Fruit Smoothie Deep Pore Cleansing Masque- Now I have reviewed a few masks by this company and you guys know I am a fan. So when I saw that there was one included in this Vox Box I was very excited. Best part it was one I have not tried yet!
Retail Price: Under $2.00


I really enjoyed this years Holiday Vox Box. If you guys do not know what Influenster is check them out. If you love trying products and doing reviews. This company is a great company to be affiliate with. I have found a number of products I love from these boxes. 

Products were provided to me via Influenster for consideration for review.

Picture and Content are mine. Do not take.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts