Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

I have a pretty extensive lipstick collection. I love everything from high end to drug store lipsticks. I figured I could do a series by brands. I am going to start with some of my favorite from the drug store by Maybelline, from the Color Sensational line.



Collection: Maybelline Color Sensational 


  • Mauve Mania- This is a gorgeous cream finish, berry lipstick. It is perfect for a wide range of skin tones. Also, a absolutely perfect shade for Fall & Winter!!


  • Must Have Mauve-This is one of my favorite Purple/Pink shades. It is a cream finish lipstick. I love this lipstick because it makes a statement without going overboard. 

  • Warm Me Up- This is a great deep, everyday, cream finish pink. Because it is slightly deeper then your standard everyday pink it can be worn anytime of year.

  • Pink Quartz-One of my newest favorites. It literally is NARS Sin in a Lipstick tube! It is Mauve with gold shimmers! I am not usually a fan of shimmer finish lipstick. But, this is just to beautiful for words. It is deep enough but not to deep for my skin tone. 

  • Afternoon Tea- This is a great standard Pink. It is also a cream finish. This is the most wearable. But sadly it is a Limited Edition shade so getting your hands on it could be difficult. I hope they release it as part of their permanent line eventually.


Swatches:
(L-R): Mauve Mania, Must Have Mauve, Warm Me Up, Pink Quartz, Afternoon Tea


I hope you enjoyed my Maybelline Collection of Color Sensational Lipsticks. If you guys like these posts let me know and I will keep the series going!


Pictures and Content are mine. Please do not take.

Comments

Popular Posts