Wrap Up: Nails Of The Week!

This past week I have changed my nail polish quite often and I figured this would be easier then making a post for every single look I did. Plus, I kind of like the idea of a "weekly" nail post. That would probably suite me better since sometimes I do my nails a lot and sometimes I don't lol.


July 31st:

Base: Lavender by Sinful Colors
Dots on accent nails: Essie Borrowed & Blue, Models Own Nude Beige, & Models Own Beth's Blue
Such an easy look to achieve and I love the close but contrasting shades.



August 2nd:

Base: Revlon Sneak Peek & base for accent nails was just the Silver Kiss nail stripper.
Dots: Revlon Sneak Peek.
Super easy but loved the color...which also happen to be my high school colors!


August 3rd:


Base: Revlon Carbonite
Accent Nails: Essie Yogaga (base), Marbled (not water) Essie Armed & Ready, Revlon Creme Brulee, & Essie Shine of the Times.

This was my favorite look out of the week. I loved that it was more Fall inspired. Which is exactly how I have been feeling.


August 6th

Base: Models Own Lemon Meringue my all time favorite yellow...well only favorite! lol

Accent Nails: Sinful Colors Lavender & Models Own Lemon Meringue. I call it my Gemini Mani since I like to do this when I can't make up my mind (total gemini in me) which polish I want LOL


August 7th:


Shade: Revlon Color stay Longwear Nail Enamel in Spanish Moss!
This is one of my favorite shades. I wear this often when I just want my mani to be simple yet pretty.
I will say I loved my nails this week. I am hoping I come up with some good ones from this point on until next week...we shall see. Stay tuned!

What was your favorite mani you did this week?


Content & Photos are mine.

Comments

Popular Posts