FOTD: Arabic Inspired Eye Makeup!

I mentioned the other day when I did my Peacock Inspired Eye Make up that I had come up with a few more eye tutorials to post on my Youtube Page. I tried out one more of my looks yesterday and just loved it! I got literally compliments at every place I visited yesterday! So I thought I would share it with you all. Keep an eye out for the tutorial to come on my Youtube Channel.


FOTD: Arab Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial:

*Too Faced Shadow Insurance- Placed this all over my lid & under my lower lash line.
*MAC Painterly Paint Pot- I added this to my lid to make any shadows I used over it more vibrant.
*I filled in my brows with Maybelline Define a brow in dark blonde! (amazing pencil!)
*The Balm Nude'tude Palette Snobby Eyeshadow- I placed this on my inner corner and into the center of my lid.
*Too Faced Copper Penny Eyeshadow- I placed this on to the center of my lid into my outter V slightly as a transition shade to my Outter V shade.

*Too Faced Lovey Dovey Eyeshadow- I used a sigma E65 to create the sharp wing and the filled it in and blended it out with a MAC 217 brush.
*MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow- I placed this in my inner corner and under the brow bone.
*L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24 Hr in Blackest Black- I lined my lash line, tight lined, and lined my water line with this. I does not move!
*The Balm Nude'tude Palette Eyeshadow in Serious- I smudged this with a Sigma E20 under my lower lash line.
*I applied L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition mascara in black 1 coat.
*Then added a pair of Red Cherry #46 Lashes with my Duo adhesive.


On the Rest of My Face:


*Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer (under eyes only)
*Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette (blemishes)
*Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream No 23
*Sleek Contour Kit in Light (both sides)
*MAC Pink Cult Blush
*NARS Female Trouble Lip Gloss



That completes my FOTD from yesterday. I hope you guys like it. I need to upload my first 2 tutorials (Peacock & Arabic inspired) So keep an eye out for those to come. Arabic make up is just beautiful and amazing!


Have you ever worn Arabic Inspired Eye Make Up?


Pictures & Content are mine

Comments

  1. Wow this is such a gorgeous look the colors look so good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look:) and love the colors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts