August GlossyBox!

I am so excited because my first ever Glossy Box arrived! I have seen the box for a long time from UK bloggers and Youtubers and am so happy that they brought it to us in the United States!! 





August Glossy Box

Pure Luxury:






  • Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment- I have used this treatment oil twice and it is nice and light. So far I am really enjoying it.
          Full Size $22.00
  • Ellis Faas (Creamy Lips)L105- This shade is super dark but I think I still may be able to pull it off. I love the packaging. I do wish they would have sent out a more wearable shade though. It maybe nice for Fall though. I also love that this was a Full size item.
          Full Size $35.00

  • Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Purity- This is an amazing shade! I am wearing it now and it just beautiful. It is a cream finish, peach shade. This also is a Full size product!!
          Full Size $14.00




  • Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster- I have been applying this day and night. Like it suggests since it arrived. I am going to give it about a week before I give my final verdict on it=). This is a 0.5 fl oz bottle which is half of the full size product! So I will get plenty of uses. It also smells like oranges which is nice. But it is not at all over powering. After you apply it the scent dissipates.
          Full Size $48.00


  • Touch In Sol Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base- I used this primer for the first time. I really like it texture wise. It felt very slick the first time I swatched it. But applied to the face it is a very nice texture that blends very nicely into the skin. Now I do have dry skin. I have no clue how this would perform on oily skin. This is a 1.06 fl oz bottle the full size is 1.13oz. So this is almost a full size product!
          Full Size $20.00

  • Glossy Mag NEON issue- This is a nice magazine with current makeup trends and items to achieve those looks.

I think it is safe to say I will be keeping this subscription box. Two full size products and, one that was almost full size, & a half size product! That is a great box! If you haven't check it out you should!

 Video, Pictures, & Content are mine

Comments

Popular Posts