Review: Milani Color Play Felt Tip Liquid Pen Liners!

Early last week I picked up two of the new Milani Color Play Felt Tip Liquid Pens. I love trying out new liners. All though I do have my favorite liquid liner which is from Lorac. I am always looking for a cheaper alternative.






Packaging:

  • Sturdy; doesn't feel super cheap
  • Lid closes snuggly
  • Felt tip isn't to stiff or too bendy

Shades:

  • 6 Shades Avaliable
  • I have the shades Black & Jaded Edge



Price:
  • Retails for $6.99 (at Walgreen's)

Pigmentation:

  • I have been loving the Black. I really love the finish. It has a slightly glossy finish. 
  • Jaded Edge, I love because it is a matte finish and it is very pigmented and such a soft moss green shade!

Wear Time:

  • I will say the Black lasted slightly longer then Jaded Edge. Wear time for black was easily 8 hours. I took it off after that.
  • Jaded Edge started to break down after about 5-6 hours. I do believe that is due to the matte finish.

                                                                           Swatches:
Black


I will say that although these aren't a replacement for my Lorac Front of the Line Pro. (brush tip liquid liner) It has been the best felt tip liner I have ever tried.  I want to pick up one more and a back up of the black.


Questions?

Have you guys tried the new Milani Color Play Felt Tip Liquid Pen Liners?

If so which shades?

Comments

  1. They sound pretty nice! I would consider trying the black one after I use some of the ones that I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Milani Color Play Felt Tip Liquid Pen Liners, but I've tried the Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil which is fantastic - doesnt really smudge and is a true dark black. I'd love to try the pen liners though! i like your blog, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts