Review: Loreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous MakeUp!

Last week one of my favorite IG'ers Emily_MySecretGlam (Ig name, Follow her she is gorgeous and amazing!) posted a beautiful picture and she was saying how much she loved the New Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation. I had been trying to resist getting it. But after seeing Emily's posts and talking to her about it. She made my mind up for me LOL! So I got it and I LOVE it! So I figured I needed to share my thoughts with my lovely followers out there.






Packaging:

In my opinion the best packaging of a drug store foundation I have owned! Even yes my beloved Neutrogena Healthy Skin it's main flaw being its packaging. I love that the Loreal True Match Lumi foundation comes not only with a pump but that it works all the time every time I have used it. It lets out just enough product. 2 1/2 small pumps does my entire face.



Price Tag:

At $13.99 I have seen quite a few people complain about the price tag for it being a drug store foundation. But as a person who was strictly a high end foundation lover for years. I will tell you drug store cosmetic companies have been killing it these days with their products they have been releasing. So I don't mind the price tag for great quality.


Shade:

I wear the shade C3 Creamy Natural in the Cool tone line up. I love that this foundation has Neutral, Warm, & Cool tones to choose from!



Texture & Finish:

Now I am a stickler for foundations that look cakey and unnatural! I can tell by just feeling a foundation with my finger weather I am going to love it or hate it. In my mind Loreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup gets an A+++ for texture and finish. It has the perfect consistency to provide beautiful coverage but radiates your own natural beauty through this foundation...no flaws just beauty! The finish is my favorite slightly dewy but not unnatural. To me when I think of dewy skin I think of  just cleansed, toned, and moisturized skin. That subtle healthy glow to your skin that comes with it! This foundation provides that.



I will finish by saying bravo Loreal Paris! You have a winner on your hands and I for one will be repurchasing it as long as it's sold!


Questions:

Have you tried the new Loreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous MakeUp?
What did you think of it?

Picture and Content are mine.

Comments

  1. dang it Steph !!! I swatched this one and I really liked it but the whole lumi part is a little iffy for me and oil slick face. I did think it was really nice though. I'm so glad you liked it, I wish revlon would get the memo and do this with the whipped one and umm lady, your face looks flawless !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Thank you love! I had to rescue my skin. Randomly it acts up because of dieting which is so odd to me. But I tried a few new prodcuts from Mario Badescu and it schooled my unruly skin lol! Ohhhhh I know I wish all drug store foundations came in a pump it so much easier. I could honestly see why people with oily skin wouldn't gravitate towards this foundation. I would totally recommend the Revlon whipped one for people with oily skin. Since mine is on the drier side I can see people with my type of skin loving this. I hope no more drug store cosmetic companies come out with anymore good foundations for a while I have to many now LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing on you! I wish I could use this because it seems like something I would love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts