Hits & Misses: Peach/Coral Lipsticks & Glosses!

One of my favorite trends for the Summer was to wear Peach/Coral shades on my lips I have accumulated quite a few in the last few months and thought I would share with you all my thoughts on the ones I found great and the ones in my opinion you could pass on.




♥HIT
✘MISS


Lip Glosses:


♥Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef- This is such an amazing lip gloss. Not only is it gorgeous and perfect for the Summer months. But, it also is NOT sticky. I really dislike sticky lip glosses no matter how great the shade is.
✘Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal- I like the formulation of this lip gloss. The only reason this is a no go for me is because of the shade it washes me out a lot.
♥ShowCase Lip Play Gloss in Number 6- This is a gloss I won from the lovely Gloria's giveaway and I have loved it ever since. It is a shade deeper then Revlon Peach petal and therefore more wearable. Plus, it is not sticky, has an amazing wand, and smells like peaches! Amazing!
✘ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Wild- This I do like for a subtle touch of color. But it really does not have very much pigmentation or staying power. For that reason I would pass on this.



♡Swatches♡ (L-R)
ShowCase #6, Revlon Coral Reef, ELF Wild, Revlon Peach Petal



Lip Sticks:



♥NYX Pumpkin Pie- This is a gorgeous Nudey Peach shade. I have loved it for such a long time and really recommend it.
✘Wet N Wild Just Peachy- This is a pretty shade but I wouldn't repurchase it because it slightly washes me out and because of the formulation of these line of lipsticks are very drying.
♥Revlon Lipstick in Peach- I love this shade and Revlon makes the best drug store lipsticks that I have tried. This shade is pigmented and flattering.
✘Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait- I know tons of people love this shade. I am a fan of the Revlon lip butters but this shade is not pigmented enough to do anything to noticeable to my lips.
♥Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There- If you can get your hands on this you must!!! It is such a beautiful lip color and I have found nothing that is a dupe for it here in the states. The formulation is just amazing and the pigmentation is perfect in one swipe!
♥Josie Maran Lipstick in Luscious- I love this shade for Winter. Since this is a Josie Maran product it of course contains Argan Oil so you know how amazing it feels.
♥Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in #12- This is such a pigmented shade. I really like the formulation it. Compared to other Rimmel lipsticks I have like Airy Fairy this one is much more hydrating.


♡Swatches♡(L-R)
NYX Pumpkin Pie, Wet N Wild Just Peachy, Revlon Peach, Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait, Sleek True Colour Barely There, Josie Maran Luscious, Rimmel London #12









So there you have my Hits & Misses for my Peach/Coral Lipsticks & Glosses. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you guys have any favorite shades that I don't have mentioned.

Pictures & Content are mine. Please do not use without my permission!

Comments

  1. Hi there dont mean to be annoying but are you by any chance still selling the too faced palette you posted on your last blog sale? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts