Wet N Wild Limited Edition Flora & Fauna Spotted! & haul!

So yesterday I went shopping and to dinner with my hunny and of course I stopped by my favorite CVS just to see if I could find anything new that I must have! Boy was I shocked to see the New Limited Edition Wet N Wild Flora & Fauna Collection. I am a avid NouveauCheap reader but lately my blog has been acting weird so I have not been on very much. =/ So when I saw these I instantly tweeted her asking if she had seen them. Of course she had so I was so happy I found this completely on accident!!!! Believe me today I caught up on my blog reading on her page! LOL

                                                                           Display:


Out of the two new sets the one that really called my name was FAUNA! So pretty and more wearable in my opinion out of the two. Included in the set was:

  • Fauna Eyeshadow Trio- So gorgeous. After swatching it my favorite shades for sure are the crease and brow bone color!
  • Pearlescent Pink Blush-Very pretty everyday pink with gold shimmer.
  • Glass Confusion Lip Gel- Love this! It is a light wearble pink and not sticky at all.
  • Teal or No Teal Fast Dry Nail Color- I have wanted this nail color but never picked it up. So I am really glad it is included in the set!
I got this all for $4.99 & since I had 5 ECB's from CVS I really only had to pay taxs on this item!!!



Items/Swatches:



If you guys need help finding these in your local area look here: NouveauCheap Interactive Map!!


I am so glad I found the set even if by accident! =DD

Pictures & Content are mine do not take!

Comments

  1. I saw these recently on her blog as well. I've looked everywhere and cannot find them near me! I feel like i'm really missing out :/ LOL visitor from beautylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors! So pretty for spring/summer!

    Checkout my blog for a giveaway!
    Your newest follower (:

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts