Josie Maran Argan Color Stick!

I picked up this Josie Maran Argan Color Stick on Black Friday and have been loving it ever since. The color I have is Petal Pink, This stick like other Josie Maran products I love, its so soft and is not drying to your skin at all because of the Argan oil it contains. The stick looks bright when you see it but as you can tell from my swatch it goes on quite sheer and is buildable!








 It blends beautifully on to your cheeks. It does have a bit of shimmer but nothing to over powering. The best thing about this product it is a Multi-Tasking Balm that can be used on your lips, cheeks, eyes anywhere your heart desires.. I love the packaging just like I do with all of her products. A gorgeous rose gold tube. When I see packaging like that I automatically know it's Josie Maran!! If you haven't checked this great product out please do so. I can save you a few steps in your daily make up routine!

On Black Friday I got this at Sephora for $10.00 I know that was the price at Sephora.

*Pictures are mine=)

Comments

Popular Posts