Comparison: Rimmel Match Perfection & Neutrogena Healthy Skin

After I used my new Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I instantly wanted to compare them for you guys. You guys all know how much I love my Neutrogena Healthy Skin. So when I tried my new Rimmel foundation, my Neutrogena Healthy skin came to mind and I will tell you why!

                          Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Smart Tone Technology:

*Color #130 True Ivory- I love Rimmels color selection. Although the colors are only slightly different so you may have to look to see which one you are. I could only slightly tell the difference between shade 1 and 2 of the line. I ended up going with shade 2 which is #130. But they do have a good line up of shades.
*Finish: I LOVE the finish of this foundation. It is dewy but not to dewy.
*Coverage: The coverage of the Rimmel Match Perfection Vs. Neutrogena is this. COVERAGE. The RMP as you can tell from my photos is less watery then the NHS. The coverage can easily be built up to a full coverage foundation.
*Wear Time: I am very impressed with the wear time of this foundation on my skin. My skin type is dry. This last slightly longer then my NHS about 8-9 hours.
*Price: $5.99! Great deal. NHS runs from $13.99 (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens) usually but I always get it on sale from $9.99-11.99 (Target & Ulta)





Neutrogena Healthy Skin:

*Color: I had no problem matching myself when it came to picking out my NHS. I am #40 Nude & during Winter #30 Buff.
*Finish: I love the finish of Neutrogena Healthy Skin. It is less dewy then the RMP.
*Coverage: This is a Medium coverage foundation that can be built to almost a full coverage foundation. It is just shy of that. Rimmel seems a bit heavier in consistency and I think that it why it is so easy to make it a full coverage foundation.
*Wear Time: Easily 8 hours.
Price:$9.99-$13.99 depending on where you get it from. I have paid $9.99 & $11.99 for it before. Target and Ulta seem to have the best deals on this foundation!
All in all I see a lot of similarities in these foundations. I have been testing out my Rimmel Match Perfection for a few days and today will be no different. I am really enjoying this foundation. As far as who should be able to wear this foundation. It just depends I have heard even oily people say they love NHS, which dry skined individuals swear by. I think the RMP may be a tad too dewy. But honestly the only way for you to know for sure is to try it out.


*Pictures are mine=D

Comments

  1. Very informative post. And I don't know the first thing about foundation, so I found it very helpful!

    Love you blog, just followed it. I would love it if you could do the same:

    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com/

    Angelica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :) I've been thinking of trying out Revlon's Match Perfection, so this really helpful!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts