Collection: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters!

Ever since I picked up my first couple of these lip butters back on the 11th I have been obsessed! These thing are AMAZING!! I have been wearing at least one a day for since I got them. Even when I did my FOTD today. I still had Creme Brulee in my purse and used it when my original lip color wore off. If you have not tried these you are so missing out!



                                                       Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters:

*Creme Brulee- This is a gorgeous nude color. It does have a tiny bit of shimmer when you stare at it in the tube but it does not transfer to your lips.

*Red Velvet- One of the most talked about colors because of pigmentation. It is a very wearable Red and is so great for Winter!

*Sugar Plum- I love this color to wear with low key make up because it adds an extra element to your look. This is also great for date night! Bold and Berry looking but not to over powering!

*Pink Truffle- Great day time color. I really like this for an everyday kind of look.

*Lollipop- I got this because I really wanted to try out their brighter colors!=D I just got it tonight...Yes another haul is coming! lol

As far as the packaging I love one main thing Revlon improved on, the fact that the top is transparent I love being able to actually see the colors and to be able to tell if that certain shade is right for me. Also, as far as the Formulation they are like MAC sheen supreme lipsticks but more moisturizing. All pluses in my book!!

So there you have my Collection of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters I hope the swatches help with your guys shopping endeavours=D I really gravitated towards the wearable colors because that is just my nature. But I may venture into the bolder colors if I just can't help myself lol!!

**Pictures are mine=)**

Comments

Popular Posts