Too Faced Shadow Insurance!

I have been using Too Faced Shadow Insurance for a while now so I figured it was time to do a review for you all.

First and foremost this is a great primer. The Formulation is not to wet or to dry. Although it does seperate in the packaging if you go without using it like I do. So just make sure you shake it up everytime you use it. I love that the color mutes out my discoloration on my eye lids. This is a great everyday primer. The hold in my opinion is better then the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have even had people with oily skin tell me this is their holy grail eye primer. As you know I have very dry skin and this works amazing on my eye lids. The hold time is anywhere from 6-7 hours. Perfect enough for your eye make up to look flawless though out the day or during an event. I love that it is very travel friendly. My favorite packaging is easily a squeeze tube or in a pot. They give you 11 grams of product for $18 dollars. Which is a great deal considering a little goes such a long way. So this tube will last you quite a while. Check this out if you haven't occasionally Ulta has an amazing deal on this product. I know they just had that sale a few weeks ago. So keep a look out for it in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts