Fusion Beauty IllumiCover Line Smoothing Luminous Concealer!

Today I wanted to show you guys what I picked up from the Fusion Beauty Sale that has been going on at Sephora for a while now. I remember seeing them on sale when I was browsing the site. This is the one thing that caught my attention out of everthing. Because I love concealers! Especially ones like this. Well when I went in I didn't really expect to find anything left. But, they did have a few products left. I really wanted to try the Illuminating primer but they only had the yellow one for acne left so I didn't pick it up. I may just have to get it off the website. But this concealer is really nice, creamy, so easy to blend. Perfect color match to my skin and it is very illuminating on my skin.



Fusion Beauty IllumiCover Line Smoothing Concealer in Light:



The only thing I will say was a bit of a challenge was actally getting the product to come out. On the packaging it says to twitst ten times. I swear it took around twist 40! Lol I was about to give up and then randomly it finally came out. I love the sleek packaging and the brush is nice. I only really use it for the actual application of the product and not to blend it in. I use my fingers like it suggests. It comes out perfect.  Check this out before Sephora runs out of them. The price was only $9.00!

Comments

Popular Posts